Tuesday, March 13, 2007
It is clearly the case that the prosecution by Washtenaw County Prosecutor Brian Mackie's office of at least three of the anti-Zionist defendants--including Dr. Wilkerson--is purely politically-driven. Meanwhile, Mackie's office declined to bring charges against Beth Israel Congregation member Eli Avny despite the Ann Arbor Police Department's recommendation that Avny be charged with Assault with a Dangerous Weapon. Funny how that works.
- Police Brutalize Nonviolent Protesters at University of Michigan (video link here)
- UM Police Brutality Update
- Another Article on Police Repression at UM; Prof. Babayan Replies
- Campus Watch Targets Kathryn Babayan
- International Relations Center's profile of Tanter featuring his opinion on the use of "the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator."
- "This procedure stinks: the hazards of ammonia inhalant use" by Dr. Bryan E. Bledsoe